Monday, April 25, 2005

1Up yours. (sorry, that was stupid)

Ok, the NES has been on vacation in San Francisco for an article to be written on it. I sadly have gotten so tied up in real life that I haven't been able to deal with it so I figured it would at least mean something was happening. The big part is still left, analyzing the audio captures from the NES itself. Getting the NES back will probably inspire me to actually sit down again with my partner, transfer the audio from the tapes, and take a look 'behind the scenes' as it were.

The original guy stated that voices and sounds could be heard 'behind the music' but would stop when paused. That was probably the most significant thing he mentioned so if it's true, the insubstantial nature of the rest of his claims don't really matter. So here's hoping that off in the pink & purple misty waves of the spectral audio view there are frequencies being populated by what couldn't possibly be the familiar beeps & blips of our NES friend. That sounds better than saying, "Let us hope we can hear the unearthly cries of a dead child trapped in an old gaming console" doesn't it?

Don't worry friends, I will finish this experiment. I will email anyone on the mailing list when I do, so if you aren't and would like to be please just email me at ghostnes@gmail.com and you will be added.

Later friends.

16 Comments:

Blogger rowdy said...

Why is 1up temporarily down. It's driving me nuts. I just want to read the stuffins!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger rowdy said...

Okay, I read it. Lame.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the effort!
Come on come on!

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gooooooooood luck

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Playing Super Nintendo the other day and a ghost came out of it and puked on my shoes. Any insight on such a paranormal event? Let me know if a ghost ever gave you a Cleveland steamer or anything of that nature. Thanks.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ghost Nes said...

You took a sample of the puke I hope, Egon would've wanted you to.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Andy said...

Found the story interesting, did you ever find anything abnormal about the Haunted NES?

Cheers,
Andy, webmaster neshq.com

4:56 AM  
Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Ghost Nes, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start ghost hunters tv site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title this post caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers, Sophie

4:57 AM  
Anonymous ghost hunters of oklahoma said...

Ghost Nes, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start ghost hunter steve gonsalves site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title this post caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers, Sophie

9:49 AM  
Blogger edwardtaft6363494659 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

6:36 PM  
Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Hey Ghost Nes, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on ghost evp and found your blog. this post certainly got my interest. What do you think of ghost evp ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie

1:51 PM  
Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Hey Ghost Nes, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on spirituality and found your blog. this post certainly got my interest. What do you think of spirituality ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie

2:26 PM  
Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Hey Ghost Nes, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on haunted and found your blog. this post certainly got my interest. What do you think of haunted ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie

2:28 PM  
Blogger morisingals60991259 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I'm curious as to when we will finally reach the ratio of $0.01 to 1 GB.

I wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard drive . But for now I will be satisfied with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted on FFV2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
Several
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home